Search Hotels in Sunset Road, Kuta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Sunset Road, Kuta
Visiting Sunset Road
Sunset Road is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its sunsets. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Carrefour Plaza Kuta and Krisna. Sunset Road has hotels to suit everyone's tastes, and makes a great base for exploring the sights in and around Kuta.
Staying in Sunset Road
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Sunset Road, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Nakula Stay Kuta: 2.5-star hotel featuring free WiFi, free self-parking and a terrace.
- The Atanaya Hotel - Managed by Century Park: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge.
- 100 Sunset Hotel Managed by Eagle Eyes: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
Sunset Road might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Kuta neighbourhood for your stay. Guests like the Dewi Sri neighbourhood for its coffee shops. This neighbourhood is home to 55 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Ini Vie Villa: 4-star villa featuring an outdoor pool, a private plunge pool and a spa tub. Our guests enjoy the villa's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- The Banyumas Suite Villa Legian: 4-star villa featuring an outdoor pool, a private pool and free valet parking.
- Legian Kriyamaha Villa: 3.5-star villa featuring an outdoor pool, a private plunge pool and free self-parking. Our guests rate this villa highly for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Sightseeing Around This Kuta Neighbourhood
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Kendra Gallery, 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ or TAKSU Bali Gallery during your stay in Sunset Road. Carrefour Plaza Kuta and Krisna are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ or Kuta Galeria Shopping Arcade in Dewi Sri, a neighbourhood nearby.