Search Hotels in Sunset Road, Seminyak
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Sunset Road, Seminyak
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Sunset Road
Sunset Road is a neighbourhood known for its relaxing spas. You might consider a stop at Sunset Point Shopping Centre while you're checking out the city. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Sunset Road serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Seminyak area.
Staying in Sunset Road
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this upmarket, relaxing neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- SEMINYAK ICON by Karaniya Experience: 4-star villa featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the villa's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Villa Seriska Seminyak Bali: 5-star villa featuring an outdoor pool, a private pool and parking. Expedia travellers like this villa's beach locale and breakfast.
- The Trans Resort Bali: 5-star resort featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests rate this resort highly for its comfortable beds and beach locale.
Sunset Road may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Seminyak neighbourhood for a place to stay. Central Seminyak is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, array of dining options and major shopping area. This neighbourhood is home to 38 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Sun Island Boutique Villas & Spa Seminyak: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, 12-minute walk from Legian Beach. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Blue Karma Seminyak: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Kubu Cempaka Seminyak Hotel: 3.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and overall value.
Sightseeing Around Seminyak
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at 3D Trick Art Museum DMZ, TAKSU Bali Gallery or Kendra Gallery during your stay in Sunset Road. A visit to Sunset Point Shopping Centre is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Eat Street or Legian Road in Central Seminyak, a neighbourhood nearby.