Search Hotels in Downtown Kuta, Kuta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Downtown Kuta, Kuta
Reviewed on 28 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Mar 2020
Visiting Downtown Kuta
Downtown Kuta is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its beautiful sunsets. You might plan a visit to Kuta Beach while you're in town. Book a hotel in Downtown Kuta and start exploring everything in and around Kuta.
Staying in Downtown Kuta
Here are some accommodation choices in Downtown Kuta for you to consider:
- Poppies Bali: 3.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a poolside bar, 9-minute walk from Kuta Beach. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and breakfast.
- The Stones - Legian, Bali - Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel: 5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free valet parking, steps from Kuta Beach. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Grand La Walon Hotel: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and 2 bars, 6-minute walk from Kuta Beach. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and beach locale.
Downtown Kuta may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Kuta neighbourhood for a place to stay. Legian City-Centre is a neighbourhood known for its picturesque gardens and beautiful beaches. This neighbourhood is home to 134 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Alaya Dedaun Kuta: 5-star villa with free breakfast, a restaurant and a private pool, 12-minute walk from Kuta Beach. Our guests enjoy the villa's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Sol House Bali Legian: 4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, 10-minute walk from Kuta Beach. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Pullman Bali Legian Beach: 5-star resort with 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and free valet parking, steps from Kuta Beach. Our guests rate this resort highly for its spacious rooms and breakfast.
Sightseeing Around Kuta
Planning to do some shopping while in Downtown Kuta? Consider Poppies Lane II, Beachwalk and Kuta Square. Kuta Beach and Kendra Gallery are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Legian City-Centre, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Legian Beach. Think about a stop by Bali Bombing Memorial, Legian Road and Poppies Lane II during your stay.