Search Hotels in Jimbaran
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Jimbaran, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, seafood restaurants and relaxing spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and temples. Top sights in the city include Jimbaran Beach and Balangan Beach.
- There are 256 hotels and other accommodation options in Jimbaran
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Jimbaran
The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Jimbaran Beach, Balangan Beach and Bukit Peninsula. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Honorary Consulate of Italy and Jenggala Factory.
In Nusa Dua, you'll find 256 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate & Spa - This 5-star hotel in Jimbaran Bay features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Four Seasons Resort Bali at Jimbaran Bay - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this resort. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Jimbaran Bay can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private plunge pool.
- The Villas at AYANA Resort, BALI - This 5-star resort in Jimbaran Bay features 12 outdoor pools, a private beach and a golf course. Expedia customers love its helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Tanjung Benoa, 2.7 mi/4.4 km from the city centre, and Tuban Beach, which is 2.7 mi/4.4 km away.
Dressing for Jimbaran
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 1174.20 millimetres of rain falls on Jimbaran each year
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Jimbaran?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jimbaran, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Jimbaran?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Jimbaran?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Jimbaran?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Jimbaran?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Jimbaran?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Jimbaran?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Jimbaran?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Jimbaran?
Jimbaran Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Jimbaran by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jimbaran Airports
- Areas of Jimbaran
- Accommodation near Jimbaran Attractions
- More accommodation types in Jimbaran
- Choose Your Jimbaran Hotel Style
- Search Jimbaran Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Jimbaran
- Hotels Near Jimbaran, Bali
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends