Visiting Nusa Dua
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nusa Dua, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, relaxing spas and fun sporting events. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its temples. Top sights in the city include Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Beach and Bali Nusa Dua Theater.
- There are 212 hotels and other accommodation options in Nusa Dua
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nusa Dua
The city's cultural venues include Bali Nusa Dua Theater and Pasifika Museum. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Puja Mandala and Jagatnatha Temple. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua Beach and Geger Beach.
In Jimbaran, you can choose from 212 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Awarta Nusa Dua Resort & Villas - This 5-star resort in BTDC features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Mulia Bali - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Sawangan can enjoy access to 6 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
- Samabe Bali Suites & Villas - Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Sawangan can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit outside the city include Jimbaran Beach, located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Waterbom Bali, which is 4.6 mi/7.4 km away.
Dressing for Nusa Dua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Nusa Dua gets about 1174.20 millimetres of rain per year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C