Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Southern Madrid
Visitors to Southern Madrid are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, coffee shops and casinos. A top sight in the area is Parque Warner Madrid.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Southern Madrid
- The closest major airport is in Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas), 25 mi (40.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Southern Madrid
Cultural venues in the city include Museo de Faluas Reales, Etnologico Museum and Ulpiano Checa Municipal Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Casa del Labrador, Royal Palace of Aranjuez and Castle Chinchon. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Jardin del Principe, Parque Regional del Sureste and Jardin del la Isla.
In Ciempozuelos, there are 57 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- NH Collection Palacio de Aranjuez - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness centre and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hostal Castilla - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hostal. This 2-star hostal features free WiFi, a bar and concierge services.
- Hotel La Casa Rural - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Parque Warner Madrid, 11.3 mi/18.1 km from the heart of the city, and Estadio Wanda Metropolitano, which is 23.5 mi (37.8 km) away.
Getting around Southern Madrid
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Ciempozuelos Station or Aranjuez Station. Southern Madrid might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Southern Madrid
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 750.40 millimetres of rain falls on Southern Madrid each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Southern Madrid by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Southern Madrid Attractions
- More accommodation types in Southern Madrid
- Choose Your Southern Madrid Hotel Style
- Search Southern Madrid Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Southern Madrid
- Hotels Near Southern Madrid, Spain
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends