Search Hotels in Sedbergh
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Sedbergh has to offer including the gardens, lakeside setting and art. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and walkable setting. Top sights around the area include Yorkshire Dales National Park, The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail and World of Beatrix Potter.
- There are 34 hotels and other accommodation options in Sedbergh
- The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 42.8 mi (68.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sedbergh
The city's cultural venues include Dent Heritage Centre and Farfield Mill. Additionally, you might want to add Yorkshire Dales National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Sedbergh. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Black Bull Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and helpful staff.
- The Dalesman Country Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, quiet rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
Top places to visit in the area include Lake Windermere, located 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the city centre, and Hill Top, which is 21.6 mi/34.7 km away.
Getting around Sedbergh
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Dent Station or Garsdale Station. Sedbergh might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sedbergh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Sedbergh gets about 618.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sedbergh?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sedbergh, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Sedbergh?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Sedbergh?
What's the best hotel in Sedbergh to learn about local history?
Sedbergh Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sedbergh by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sedbergh Airports
- Accommodation near Sedbergh Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sedbergh
- Choose Your Sedbergh Hotel Style
- Search Sedbergh Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sedbergh
- Hotels Near Sedbergh, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends