Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Hawes are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, monuments and art. Around the area, top sights include Yorkshire Dales National Park, The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail and Malham Cove.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Hawes
- The closest major airport is in Durham (MME-Tees Valley), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawes
The picturesque setting of Yorkshire Dales National Park and Hardraw Force exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wensleydale Creamery and Dales Countryside Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Hawes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Stone House Hotel - This 4-star country house features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Board Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 2-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include The Ingleton Waterfalls Trail, located 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the city centre, and Malham Cove, which is 15.9 mi/25.6 km away.
Dressing for Hawes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 560.00 millimetres of rain falls on Hawes each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C