Guests will want to experience the restaurants, bars and beaches in Saxmundham. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cosy and seaside city has to offer, including its gardens, beer and coffeehouses.
- There are 8 Saxmundham hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saxmundham
- Popular cultural attractions include Saxmundham Museum, Snape Maltings, and Dunwich Museum
- The the sea, beaches and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include RSPB Minsmere, Dunwich Heath, and Heveningham Hall
Staying in Saxmundham
With 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Saxmundham, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 bed & breakfasts ranging from GBP 88 to GBP 129 per night.
You may enjoy one of these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- The Farmhouse B&B
- The Bell At Sax'
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Farmhouse B&B with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating, whereas The Bell At Sax' has a 4.3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saxmundham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Saxmundham is 22 millimetres