Visitors can enjoy all that Framlingham has to offer including the wineries and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Ipswich Waterfront and Chantry Park.
- There are 360 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 51.4 mi (82.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Framlingham
A couple of favourite places to visit are Framlingham Castle and Shawsgate Vineyard. In the area, you'll also find Ipswich Waterfront and Chantry Park.
As you plan your holiday to Framlingham, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 101 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- EasyHotel Ipswich is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Framlingham. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ipswich can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and quiet location.
- Salthouse Harbour Hotel is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central Framlingham. This 4-star hotel in Ipswich features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Pentahotel Ipswich is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the centre of Framlingham. This 4-star hotel in Ipswich features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Framlingham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Framlingham gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C