Visitors to Aldeburgh are sure to enjoy the seaside and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. In Aldeburgh, there are 17 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Aldeburgh
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and Orford Ness National Nature Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Aldeburgh Golf Club and Moot Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Aldeburgh. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Brudenell Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Toll House - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free breakfast and parking.
- Wentworth Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Aldeburgh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Aldeburgh each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C