Visitors can enjoy all that Leiston has to offer including the golf courses, its breweries and parks. This city also attracts tourists with its cultural and countryside setting.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Leiston
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 34.2 mi (55.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Leiston
The city's cultural venues include Long Shop Museum and Leiston Abbey. The picturesque setting of RSPB Minsmere and Dunwich Heath and Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Thorpeness Golf Club and Thorpeness Windmill.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Leiston. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- The White Horse Hotel is located in central Leiston. This 3-star hotel in Leiston features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- 2 Large Bedroom Apartment With Parking is located in the heart of Leiston. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Leiston, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel is located within 0.6 mi (1 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Leiston can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Leiston
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Leiston gets about 619.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 3°C