Search Hotels in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray hotel prices
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, entertainment choices and coffee shops. A top sight in the area is Rouen Cathedral.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
Rouen Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Rouen Expo Park and Gros Horloge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Campanile Rouen Sud - Zénith - Parc Expo - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hôtel Novotel Rouen Sud - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The Originals City, Hôtel Rouen Sud Oissel (Inter-Hotel) - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Getting around Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray Station. Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray?
Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray by Star Rating
- Hotels near Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray Airports
- Accommodation near Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray Attractions
- More accommodation types in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
- Choose Your Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray Hotel Style
- Search Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray
- Hotels Near Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends