Visitors to Barentin are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Rouen Cathedral.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Barentin
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Barentin
Rouen Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Jeanne d'Arc Church and Tour Jeanne d'Arc in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Campanile Rouen Nord - Barentin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Getting around Barentin
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Barentin-Embranchement Station. Barentin might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Barentin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Barentin each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C