Search Hotels in Jumieges
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Jumieges
Guests will want to experience the spas, restaurants and ruins in Jumieges. Cosy and relaxing, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its cafes and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Deauville (DOL-Saint-Gatien), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jumieges
- Taking a ferry is a top activity, and S2PL Saint Pierre Paintball Loisirs is a great place to visit
- Its ruins and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Jumieges Abbey, Chateau Du Taillis, and Manoir de Villers
- The countryside and rivers exemplify the area's natural beauty, and some places to consider are Roumare Forest and Square Verdrel
Getting around Jumieges
There are plenty of options for getting around Jumieges. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Jumieges
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Domaine Le Clos des Fontaines.
Domaine Le Clos des Fontaines, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Jumieges
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Jumieges gets about 32 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Jumieges?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jumieges, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Jumieges?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Jumieges?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Jumieges?
Jumieges Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Jumieges by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jumieges Airports
- Accommodation near Jumieges Attractions
- More accommodation types in Jumieges
- Choose Your Jumieges Hotel Style
- Search Jumieges Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Jumieges
- Hotels Near Jumieges, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends