Visitors to Bourg-Achard are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. A top sight in the area is Rouen Cathedral.
- There are 374 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 29.3 mi (47.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bourg-Achard
Rouen Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Jumieges Abbey and Rouen Expo Park.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Citotel Armony Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bourg-Achard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 922.10 millimetres of rain falls on Bourg-Achard each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C