Search Hotels in Upper Normandy
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2019
Where to stay in Upper Normandy
Rouen City Centre
4/5Very Good!(35 area reviews)
Historical sites, museums and art galleries are some highlights of Rouen City Centre. Make a stop by Rouen Cathedral or Saint-Ouen Church while you're exploring.
Downtown Le Havre
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the museums and churches in Downtown Le Havre. You might want to make time for a stop at Le Havre Cathedral or Le Havre Beach.
Quartier Vieux Marché-Cathédrale
Historical sites, museums and art galleries highlight some of the noteworthy features of Quartier Vieux Marché-Cathédrale. Make a stop by Rouen Cathedral or Gros Horloge while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
3.5/5Good!(5 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Le Port, Le Havre Beach and Catène de Containers are top sights worth seeing.
Quartier Saint-Marc - Croix de Pierre - Saint-Nicaise
Historical sites, bars and river views are just a few things travellers enjoy about Quartier Saint-Marc - Croix de Pierre - Saint-Nicaise. Check out Saint-Ouen Church or Church of Saint-Maclou while you're exploring the area.
Visiting Upper Normandy
Visitors can enjoy all that Upper Normandy has to offer including the monuments, volcano viewpoints and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny, Rouen Cathedral and Etretat Beach.
- There are 1181 hotels and other accommodation options in Upper Normandy
- The closest major airport is in Rouen (URO-Rouen - Seine Valley), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Deauville (DOL-Normandie), 37 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Upper Normandy
Cultural venues in the city include Musee de la Corderie Vallois, Impressionism Museum and Monet House Museum. Attractions like Biotropica Zoological Conservatory, Caresse de Tigre and Parc du Bocasse are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Rouen Cathedral, Jeanne d'Arc Church and Gros Horloge.
In La Riviere-Saint-Sauveur, there are 1181 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chateau du Mesnil - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Manoir de Surville - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- La Villa Florida - Amenities at this guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other top sights in Upper Normandy include Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny and Etretat Beach.
Getting around Upper Normandy
With so many transport options, seeing all of Upper Normandy is simple. Head to Honoré de Balzac Tram Stop to catch the metro. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Charles de Gaulle Tram Station, Saint Julien Tram Station or Place du 8-Mai Tram Station. You can ride a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
More trip options
- Hotels in Upper Normandy by Star Rating
- Hotels near Upper Normandy Airports
- Areas of Upper Normandy
- Accommodation near Upper Normandy Attractions
- More accommodation types in Upper Normandy
- Choose Your Upper Normandy Hotel Style
- Search Upper Normandy Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Upper Normandy
- Hotels Near Upper Normandy, Normandy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends