Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Rouen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Rouen Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Rouen Pet-Friendly Hotels
Rouen Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Rouen and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 30 hotels that accept pets. Consider these popular Rouen hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Hotel Kyriad Rouen Centre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Hôtel Astrid. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Chambres d'Hôtes Les Carmes. This bed & breakfast provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
Planning your trip to Rouen
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Rouen is 32 mm
Exploring Rouen with your pet
Known for its cathedrals, Rouen has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments, museums and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Gros Horloge and Rue du Gros-Horloge. While you're there, make sure you don't miss La Maison Sublime and Rouen Cathedral. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Danimo, Truffaut Garden Garden Isneauville or Ophidia Passion of Reptiles.