Visitors can enjoy all that Rusper has to offer including the restaurants, gardens and bars. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Sheffield Park Garden, Loseley House and Chessington World of Adventures.
- There are 501 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rusper
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sheffield Park Garden, Loseley House and Chessington World of Adventures. In the area, you'll also find Surrey Hills and Lingfield Park Racecourse and Golf Club.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Ghyll Manor Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Epsom Downs Racecourse, located 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Ashdown Forest, which is 14.6 mi/23.5 km away.
Dressing for Rusper
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Rusper gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C