Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Rosyth has to offer including its seaside. Around the area, top sights include Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh Zoo and Royal Botanic Garden.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Rosyth
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 6.6 mi (10.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosyth
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh Zoo and Royal Botanic Garden. Additionally, in the area you'll find Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art and Murrayfield Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rosyth. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Caledonia Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Top places to visit around the area include Royal Yacht Britannia, located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city centre, and Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), which is 10.6 mi (17.1 km) away.
Getting around Rosyth
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Rosyth Station. Rosyth might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Rosyth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 17°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Rosyth gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 17°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C