Search Hotels in Inverkeithing
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Inverkeithing
Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Inverkeithing, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars and coffeehouses. Welcoming and tucked away, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, gardens and shopping.
- There are 3 Inverkeithing hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Inverkeithing
- Popular cultural attractions include Royal Yacht Britannia, Edinburgh Castle, and Edinburgh Playhouse Theatre
- Families come for attractions such as Edinburgh Zoo, Our Dynamic Earth, and Royal Commonwealth Pool
- Notable landmarks include Church, Dunfermline, Scotland, St. Giles' Cathedral, and Greyfriars Kirk
- The natural setting of the gardens is picturesque, and places to visit include Princes Street Gardens, Arthur's Seat, and Royal Botanic Garden
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Gyle Shopping Centre, Ocean Terminal Shopping Centre and Princes Mall
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Murrayfield Stadium or Easter Road Stadium
Getting around Inverkeithing
Inverkeithing has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from INVERKEITHING.
Staying in InverkeithingYou may appreciate one of these top-rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- The Roods B&B
- Inglewood Guest House
A favourite with Expedia travellers is The Roods B&B with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Inglewood Guest House has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Inverkeithing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 17°C, whereas the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Inverkeithing each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Inverkeithing?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Inverkeithing, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Inverkeithing?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Inverkeithing?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Inverkeithing?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Inverkeithing?
Inverkeithing Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Inverkeithing by Star Rating
- Hotels near Inverkeithing Airports
- Accommodation near Inverkeithing Attractions
- More accommodation types in Inverkeithing
- Choose Your Inverkeithing Hotel Style
- Search Inverkeithing Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Inverkeithing
- Hotels Near Inverkeithing, Dunfermline
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends