Visitors to Orange are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, bars and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Yale Bowl, East Rock Park and Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre.
- You'll find 185 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New Haven
- The closest major airport is in New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 10 mi (16 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange
A favourite place to visit in the city is Grassy Hill Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Yale Bowl and East Rock Park.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott New Haven Orange-Milford - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre, 14.9 mi/24 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Orange
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- About 1196.60 millimetres of rain falls on Orange each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C