Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Feb 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2021
History buffs will enjoy exploring Danbury, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodation options in Danbury
- The closest major airport is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Danbury
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Danbury Music Centre, Ridgefield Playhouse and Danbury Railway Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Glebe House Museum and The Gertrude Jekyll Garden. The city's natural beauty is on display at Candlewood Lake, Flanders Nature Center and Lake Waramaug.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Danbury. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Hampton Inn Danbury - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Springhill Suites By Marriott - Danbury - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Yale Bowl, located 26.1 mi (41.9 km) from the heart of the city, and East Rock Park, which is 28.6 mi (46.1 km) away.
Dressing for Danbury
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 1343 millimetres of rain falls on Danbury each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Danbury?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Danbury, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Danbury?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Danbury?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Danbury?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Danbury?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Danbury?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Danbury?
What is the best spa hotel in Danbury?
What is staying in Danbury like?
What should I see while I'm in Danbury?
What's the seasonal weather in Danbury?
Danbury Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Danbury by Star Rating
- Hotels near Danbury Airports
- Accommodation near Danbury Attractions
- More accommodation types in Danbury
- Choose Your Danbury Hotel Style
- Search Danbury Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Danbury
- Hotels Near Danbury, Connecticut
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends