Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Bethel, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, restaurants and cafes. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Candlewood Lake.
- You'll find 47 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Danbury
- The closest major airport is in Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethel
Candlewood Lake is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Danbury Railway Museum and Danbury Music Centre.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Bethel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Bethel gets about 1341.90 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C