Search Bridgeport Hotels, New Haven
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 23 May 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Visitors to Bridgeport are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo, live music and baseball games. Yale Bowl, East Rock Park and Port Jefferson are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 164 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New Haven
- The closest major airport is in Bridgeport, CT (BDR-Igor I. Sikorsky Memorial), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeport
Cultural venues in the city include Discovery Museum, Housatonic Museum of Art and Barnum Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Webster Bank Arena and Seaside Park.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Bridgeport-Trumbull-Fairfield - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Yale Bowl, located 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city centre, and East Rock Park, which is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away.
Getting around Bridgeport
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bridgeport Station. Bridgeport might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bridgeport
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Bridgeport gets about 1087 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bridgeport?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bridgeport, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bridgeport?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bridgeport?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Bridgeport?
What are some hotels with pools in Bridgeport?
Bridgeport Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bridgeport by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bridgeport Airports
- Areas of Bridgeport
- Accommodation near Bridgeport Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bridgeport
- Choose Your Bridgeport Hotel Style
- Search Bridgeport Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bridgeport
- Hotels Near Bridgeport, New Haven
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends