Search Hotels in Guilford, CT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Visitors to Guilford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, wineries and coffee shops. East Rock Park, Yale Bowl and Toyota Presents Oakdale Theatre are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 161 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New Haven
- The closest major airport is in New Haven, CT (HVN-Tweed - New Haven Regional), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 25 mi (40.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Guilford
The city's cultural venues include Hyland House Museum and Henry Whitfield State Museum. Notable city landmarks like Guilford Art Center and Stony Creek - Thimble Islands Historic District might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bishops Orchard and Winery and Chaffinch Island State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Guilford. This is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Tower Inn And Suites Of Guilford-Madison - Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include a 24-hour front desk and an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include East Rock Park, located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre, and Yale Bowl, which is 13.6 mi/22 km away.
Getting around Guilford
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Guilford Station. Guilford may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Guilford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -6°C
- About 1298 millimetres of rain falls on Guilford each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Guilford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Guilford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Guilford?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Guilford?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Guilford?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Guilford?
Guilford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Guilford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Guilford Airports
- Accommodation near Guilford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Guilford
- Choose Your Guilford Hotel Style
- Search Guilford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Guilford
- Hotels Near Guilford, New Haven
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends