Visitors to Westbrook are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, shopping and bars. A top sight in the area is Essex Steam Train.
- You'll find 79 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Old Saybrook
- The closest major airport is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fishers Island, NY (FID-Elizabeth Field), 21.9 mi (35.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westbrook
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Westbrook Town Beach. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlets is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find Essex Steam Train in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Westbrook. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Captain Stannard Bed and Breakfast Country Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Westbrook Center features free breakfast, free parking and conference space. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Water's Edge Resort & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Westbrook Center can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Westbrook
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Westbrook is 1299.50 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -5°C