Search Newton Hotels, Boston
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 26 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Newton, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants, university vibe and riverfront. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Harvard Square, Semitic Museum and Fenway Park.
- You'll find 1246 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newton
A favourite place to visit in the city is Jackson Homestead and Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Harvard Square and Semitic Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Newton. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chesley Road Bed and Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Newton Center can enjoy access to free breakfast and spa services, along with free Internet. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Walker Center - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Auburndale can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Auburndale can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Fenway Park, located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre, and Boston Museum of Fine Arts, which is 6.1 mi/9.8 km away.
Getting around Newton
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Newton is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Newton Highlands Station, Waban Station and Newton Centre Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Newtonville Station, West Newton Station or Newton Auburndale Station.
Dressing for Newton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is -1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- About 1195 millimetres of rain falls on Newton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Newton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Newton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Newton?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Newton?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Newton?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Newton?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Newton?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Newton?
Newton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Newton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Newton Airports
- Areas of Newton
- Accommodation near Newton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Newton
- Choose Your Newton Hotel Style
- Search Newton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Newton
- Hotels Near Newton, Boston
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends