Plan your Morocco holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Morocco. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Morocco holiday deals
Top Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 21 Aug 2020
Morocco Hotel + Flights
Be dazzled by the blue-washed buildings of Chefchaouen, venture out into the Sahara on the back of a camel and soak up ancient and colonial treasures in some of the most alluring cities in northern Africa. A trip to Morocco promises to be unforgettable.
Morocco Hotel + Flights
Take your pick of 11367 hotels on offer with Expedia starting at £105 a night. Want to save some serious money on your trip? One of the easiest ways to make your budget go further is to bundle your hotel and flights into a Morocco Holiday Package. You can add other bookings as well, like tours and car rental. If you want to learn how to make the perfect tagine, why not add a cooking class in Marrakech to your package?
Your Morocco Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-2: Start your adventure in the exciting city of Marrakech. Soak up the sights and sounds as you explore The Majorelle Garden and the Bahia Palace. At night, visit the bustling main square Jemaa el Fna and be entranced by acrobats, storytellers and more.
Day 3-5: Hop on a flight to Fez and pick up a rental car at the airport. Visit the oldest university in the world, the University of Al-Karaouine, and the UNESCO World Heritage site, the Medina of Fez. For an incredible photo opportunity, go on a road trip to the famous blue city of Chefchaouen.
Day 6-8: Continue north to the coastal city of Tangier. The Caves of Hercules and the Kasbah Museum of Mediterranean Cultures are two top sights here. Try not to get lost as you search for treasures among the chaotic alleys of the Medina of Tangier.
Time your visit with the Fez Festival of World Sacred Music which takes place every May or June. Held among some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks, this multi-day programme showcases a diverse line-up of artists from across the globe.
Browse our Morocco All Inclusive Resorts for the luxurious holiday you’ve been dreaming of. Your only job will be to relax and enjoy every moment.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Morocco?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Morocco?
- Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V): 3,147 international flights per month.
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara): 1,714 international flights per month.
- Agadir (AGA-Al Massira): 478 international flights per month.