Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Agadir, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This cosy city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Agadir Beach and Agadir Marina.
- There are 299 hotels and other accommodation options in Agadir
- The closest major airport is in Agadir (AGA-Al Massira), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Agadir
Cultural venues in the city include La Medina D'agadir, Musee du Patrimoine Amazigh and Agadir Open Air Theatre. The city is notable for landmarks like Royal Palace, Mohamed V Mosque and École Atlas. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Agadir Beach, Jardin de Olhao and Vallee de Oiseaux.
In Secteur Touristique, you can choose from 299 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Robinson Club Agadir - All Inclusive - This 3.5-star resort in Agadir Bay features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Atlantic Hotel Agadir - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Riad Villa Blanche - Guests who stay at this 4-star riad in Agadir Bay can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Other top sights in Agadir include Agadir Marina. Popular places to see outside the city include Taghazout Beach, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre, and Souss-Massa National Park, which is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) away.
Dressing for Agadir
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Agadir is 8 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 9°C