The resort has beautiful and clean spaces, and there were a lot of delicious options for the food at the buffet which was nice. The beach is clean and there’s a section for resort guests to lay out under umbrellas. The pools are huge and there was plenty of space to move around. The staff were all very friendly and helpful as well! A few things that could be better are:
- the parking situation and grounds out front. There is street parking in front of the resort and it was a bit tricky to find a spot. No one was there to help us park or bring our luggage in which was a bit odd.
- the alcohol was pretty weak and you had to pay extra for name brand alcohols, even cheap ones like Bacardi. This seems typical of Moroccan restaurants and hotels/resorts though, but it’s still frustrating if you’re trying to have a decent drink at an all inclusive.
- there are no meals being served between 3pm and 7pm, just a light snack and tea from 4-5pm, which I had never experienced at a resort before. Keep that in mind if you check in on time.
- you can’t get a pool towel after 4:30pm, even though the pools close at 7pm. Not sure if this is a daily thing, but after we arrived and settled in we went to the pool and the section where you’d get pool towels was already closed.
- the rooms felt pretty clean, but the floors were dirty and turned my socks grey/black.
Overall I would consider staying at this resort again! The food and pool/beach definitely make it worth the price.