Guests are sure to enjoy the monuments and museums in Montuiri.
- There are 5 Montuiri hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Montuiri
- Known for its museums, whereas Museu Arqueològic de Son Fornés, Els Calderers, and Museu i Fons Artístic del Ajuntament are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Iglesia de San Bartolomé, Convent de la Concepció, and Convent dels Mínims
Staying in Montuiri
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like Hotel Rural Son Manera.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Rural Son Manera with a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Montuiri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Montuiri gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year