Get an overview of this hotel4-star London apartment in London City Centre, walk to St. Paul's Cathedral
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in London City Centre, this apartment is within a 5-minute walk of St. Paul's Cathedral and London Stock Exchange. Old Bailey and Museum of London are also within 10 minutes.
WiFi in public areas, self parking, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free apartment. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-out are onsite.
All 69 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Washers/dryers and iPod docks are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet features concierge services, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This London apartment also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments by BridgeStreet is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 69
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 12 per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 25.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The credit card used to make the booking will be requested at check-in along with photo ID that matches the name on the credit card. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 18 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 25.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Kings Wardrobe
- Kings Wardrobe Apartment
- Kings Wardrobe Apartment London
- Kings Wardrobe London
- Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments BridgeStreet Apartment
- Kings Wardrobe Serviced Apartments BridgeStreet