Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside
Get an overview of this hotelLondon hotel meeting the edge of the River Thames
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
Park: 2 km
This London hotel is on the River Thames, across the water from Canary Wharf. From Canary Wharf, metro lines connect to O2 Arena, museums, and shopping.
24-hour room service
DoubleTree by Hilton London offers an on-site gym and 14 meeting rooms. A restaurant and café are on site, and room service is available 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at DoubleTree by Hilton London offer air conditioning, wireless/wired Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers, and in-room safes. TVs come with satellite channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside265 Rotherhithe Street London England SE16 5HW
DoubleTree by Hilton London features a restaurant, a cofee shop/café, and 24-hour room service. This 6-story London hotel has an onsite gym. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available as well as 14 meeting rooms. The hotel has a terrace and a concierge desk.
The Canary Wharf Tube Station is a short walk from the Canary Wharf Pier. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Meeting rooms 14
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Columbia - This newly refurbished restaurant and café is located in the Grade 1 Listed Columbia Wharf and offers seasonal produce and international variety. For private dining and exceptional experiences this would be the perfect choice to end your day.
Terrace - Ejoy the amazing views of The Thames and Canary Wharf and experience our unique Columbian influenced sizzling barbeques with a wide range of seasonal beverages.
Library Bar - Enjoy a cup of coffee in total comfort next to the fire place.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
This London hotel has an on-site gym.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Up to 10 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hilton London Docklands
- Hilton London Docklands Riverside
- Hilton Riverside Hotel London Docklands
- Hilton Riverside London Docklands
- London Docklands Hilton
- London Docklands Riverside
- London Docklands Riverside Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Docklands Riverside Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Docklands Riverside
- DoubleTree Hilton Docklands Riverside
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room