Get an overview of this hotelRiverside London hotel in Canary Wharf with 3 restaurants
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Canary Wharf, this hotel is within 3 miles (5 km) of Cutty Sark, Tower of London and Royal Observatory. Excel Exhibition Centre and Greenwich Park are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna and WiFi in public areas.
All 530 properties offer WiFi, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf
In addition to an indoor pool, Britannia The International Hotel London, Canary Wharf provides a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
London's hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 530
- Steam room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7.00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Jennys – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Spice Indian Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner.
The Pizzeria – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
Children aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision. Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay).
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP10.5 for adults and GBP5.25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP21 per day
- Pet fee: GBP10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP25 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP25.00 per night
- Facilities fee: GBP4 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Britannia International Hotel London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International Hotel
- Britannia International London Canary Wharf
- Britannia International