Visiting Lloret de Mar
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lloret de Mar, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos, monuments and water parks. Top sights in the city include Lloret de Mar Beach, Fenals Beach and Water World.
- There are 796 hotels and other accommodation options in Lloret de Mar
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 48.4 mi (77.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lloret de Mar
Favourite family attractions include Water World and Gnomo Park. The city is notable for landmarks like Parish Church of Sant Roma, Can Comadran and Sant Joan Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Lloret de Mar Beach, Fenals Beach and Sa Caleta Beach.
Popular places to visit around the area include Tossa de Mar Beach, 4.6 mi/7.5 km from the city centre, and Santa Susanna Beach, which is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away.
Dressing for Lloret de Mar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 474.70 millimetres of rain falls on Lloret de Mar each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C