Visiting Sant Feliu de Guixols
Visitors can enjoy all that Sant Feliu de Guixols has to offer including the theme park, beaches and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Top sights around the area include Tossa de Mar Beach, Lloret de Mar Beach and Platja d'Aro Beach.
- There are 186 hotels and other accommodation options in Sant Feliu de Guixols
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Feliu de Guixols
Cultural venues in the city include Museu d'Historia de la Ciutat, Espai Carmen Thyssen and Museu d' Historia de la Joguina. Attractions like Parc Aventura and Parc d'atraccions Giravolt are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Sant Feliu de Guixols Beach, San Pol Beach and Platja Cala del Vigatà.
In Castell-Platja d'Aro, there are 186 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Van Der Valk Hotel Barcarola - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Eden Roc - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Montjoi - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its proximity to shopping and room size.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Tossa de Mar Beach, 6 mi/9.6 km from the city centre, and Lloret de Mar Beach, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away.
Dressing for Sant Feliu de Guixols
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Sant Feliu de Guixols gets about 16 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 3°C