Search Hotels in Platja d'Aro, Castell-Platja d'Aro
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Platja d'Aro, Castell-Platja d'Aro
Visiting Platja d'Aro
Platja d'Aro is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its beautiful beaches. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Platja d'Aro Beach and Cala Bella Dona. Book a hotel in Platja d'Aro and start exploring everything in and around Castell-Platja d'Aro.
Staying in Platja d'Aro
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this relaxing neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Aparthotel Ciutat de Palol: 4-star aparthotel featuring 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Salles Hotel & Spa Cala Del Pi: 5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Cosmopolita Hotel-Boutique: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a fitness centre.
Platja d'Aro may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Castell-Platja d'Aro neighbourhood instead. The Lloret Town Centre neighbourhood is a great place to call home while you're visiting. This neighbourhood has 173 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Hotel Delamar - Adults Only: 4-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant, steps from Lloret de Mar Beach. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and pool.
- Checkin Victoria: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, a sauna and free WiFi, steps from Lloret de Mar Beach. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- Hostal Vila del Mar: 2-star pension with free WiFi, a coffee shop and a seasonal outdoor pool, steps from Lloret de Mar Beach.
Sightseeing Around Castell-Platja d'Aro
Platja d'Aro Beach, Cala Bella Dona and Cala Cap Roig are great spots if you want to spend some time by the water during your stay in Platja d'Aro. San Pol Beach and Roca dels Musclos are a couple of other sights to visit in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Lloret Town Centre, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Lloret de Mar Beach. Parish Church of Sant Roma, Can Comadran and Maritime Museum are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Lloret de Mar.