Visitors to Begur are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, coffee shops and spas. A top sight in the area is Platja d'Aro Beach.
- There are 354 hotels and other accommodation options in Begur
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 22.6 mi (36.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Begur
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Platja Fonda, Aiguablava and Aiguablava Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Begur Castle and Platja Sa Tuna.
In Pals, you'll find 354 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Restaurant Galena Mas Comangau - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Aiguablava - Our customers love the spacious and clean rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 3 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Eetu - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Platja d'Aro Beach, located 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Begur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Begur is 474.70 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C