Visiting Santa Susanna
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Santa Susanna, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events, shopping and spas. Top sights around the area include Lloret de Mar Beach, Tossa de Mar Beach and Santa Susanna Beach.
- There are 88 hotels and other accommodation options in Santa Susanna
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.), 40 mi (64.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Susanna
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Santa Susanna Beach, Pineda de Mar Beach and Levante Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Les Caletes Beach and Platja Susana.
Popular places to visit in the area include Lloret de Mar Beach, 8.5 mi/13.6 km from the city centre, and Tossa de Mar Beach, which is 13.1 mi (21.2 km) away.
Getting around Santa Susanna
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Santa Susanna Station. Santa Susanna might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Santa Susanna
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 16 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Susanna each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C