Search Hotels in Langdale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Langdale are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, gardens and coffee shops. Hill Top, Lake Windermere and Ullswater are some of the top sights around the area. In Langdale, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Langdale
Hill Top, Lake Windermere and Ullswater are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Scafell Pike and World of Beatrix Potter.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- New Dungeon Ghyll Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with digital TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Derwent Water, located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Langdale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Langdale is 21 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 1°C