Search Hotels in West Vancouver
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Sep 2019
Visiting West Vancouver
Visitors can enjoy all that West Vancouver has to offer including the seaside and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable and cosy setting. Cypress Mountain, Capilano Suspension Bridge and Stanley Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 913 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Vancouver
The city's natural beauty is on display at Ambleside Park, Cypress Provincial Park and Burrard Inlet. Taking a ferry is a top activity, and Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Park Royal and Dundarave Pier.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in West Vancouver. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Horseshoe Bay Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Cypress Mountain, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Capilano Suspension Bridge, which is 4.2 mi/6.8 km away.
Dressing for West Vancouver
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- West Vancouver gets about 40 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in West Vancouver?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Vancouver, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in West Vancouver?
What's the best hotel for couples in West Vancouver?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in West Vancouver?
What's the best accommodation option for a winter holiday in West Vancouver?
West Vancouver Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in West Vancouver by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Vancouver Airports
- Areas of West Vancouver
- Accommodation near West Vancouver Attractions
- More accommodation types in West Vancouver
- Choose Your West Vancouver Hotel Style
- Search West Vancouver Hotel Brands
- Hotels Near West Vancouver, Vancouver
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends