Search Hotels in West End, Vancouver
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near West End, Vancouver
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Visiting West End
West End is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and cycling. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Roedde House Museum and Robson Street. Book a hotel in West End and start exploring everything in and around Vancouver.
Staying in West End
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- West End Guest House: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the B&B's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- English Bay Inn Bed and Breakfast: 4-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this B&B's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Vancouver: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool, 14-minute walk from Canada Place. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
West End might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Vancouver neighbourhood. Davie Village is a neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches, array of dining options and major shopping area. With 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Sunset Inn and Suites: 3-star hotel with free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness centre and free WiFi, 11-minute walk from Granville Island Public Market. Our guests enjoy the hotel's quiet location and proximity to public transport.
- Sandman Suites Vancouver on Davie: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre, 13-minute walk from Granville Island Public Market. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Spend some time exploring the great outdoors at Vancouver False Creek Seawall, False Creek and English Bay. Roedde House Museum and Robson Street are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.