Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Gloucester
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Gloucester Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 20 Mar 2020
Gloucester Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Gloucester and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 9 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Hallmark Hotel Gloucester is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Pets are welcome at ibis Gloucester. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and proximity to public transport.
- Pets can join their owners at Mercure Gloucester Bowden Hall Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Gloucester
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Gloucester is 31 mm
Exploring Gloucester with your pet
Known for its cathedrals, Gloucester has lots to offer visitors, including its museums and rich culture. See the local sights and visit Gloucester Waterways Museum and Gloucester Cathedral. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Soldiers of Gloucestershire Museum and City Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Gloucester, Highfield Garden World, Gloucester or Pets at Home Cheltenham.