Search Hotels in Givors
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Givors has to offer including the coffee shops, rivers and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, Theatre Antique and Stade Gerland are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 812 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Givors
A favourite place to visit in the city is Pilat Regional Natural Park. In the area, you'll also find Temple d'Auguste et de Livie and Theatre Antique.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Kyriad Lyon Sud - Givors - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Plaine Centre Ville can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Stade Gerland, located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre, and Textile Museum, which is 12.4 mi/19.9 km away.
Getting around Givors
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Givors City Station or Givors-Canal Station. Givors may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Givors
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Givors gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C