Search Hotels in Chasse-sur-Rhone
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Jul 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Visitors to Chasse-sur-Rhone are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and shopping. Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, Theatre Antique and Stade Gerland are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Chasse-sur-Rhone
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chasse-sur-Rhone
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, Theatre Antique and Stade Gerland. In the area, you'll also find Musee Lumiere and Textile Museum.
Here's a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Lyon Sud Vienne - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Eurexpo Lyon, located 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Bellecour Square, which is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away.
Getting around Chasse-sur-Rhone
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Chasse-sur-Rhone Station. Chasse-sur-Rhone might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Chasse-sur-Rhone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Chasse-sur-Rhone gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Chasse-sur-Rhone?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chasse-sur-Rhone, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Chasse-sur-Rhone?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Chasse-sur-Rhone?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Chasse-sur-Rhone?
Chasse-sur-Rhone Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chasse-sur-Rhone by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chasse-sur-Rhone Airports
- Accommodation near Chasse-sur-Rhone Attractions
- Choose Your Chasse-sur-Rhone Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Chasse-sur-Rhone
- Hotels Near Chasse-sur-Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends