Search Hotels in Vienne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 31 Jan 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 4 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Vienne has to offer including the temples, monuments and archaeological sites. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, churches and theatres. Top sights in the city include Temple d'Auguste et de Livie and Theatre Antique.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Vienne
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vienne
Cultural venues in the city include Theatre Antique, Musee des Beaux Arts et d'Archeologie and Musee Archeologique Saint-Pierre. The city is notable for landmarks like Temple d'Auguste et de Livie, Cloitre de St-Andre-le-Bas and Vienne Cathedral. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pilat Regional Natural Park and Chapel of Our Lady of Salette.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Vienne. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Pyramide Patrick Henriroux - This 4-star hotel features a winery, 2 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hôtel ibis Lyon Sud Vienne Saint Louis - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis budget Vienne Sud - Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and parking. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Popular places to visit around the area include Stade Gerland, 13.9 mi/22.3 km from the city centre, and Eurexpo Lyon, which is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) away.
Getting around Vienne
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Vienne Station or Vienne Estressin Station. Vienne might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vienne
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Vienne each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Vienne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vienne, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Vienne?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Vienne?
What's the best hotel in Vienne that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Vienne?
Vienne Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Vienne by Star Rating
- Hotels near Vienne Airports
- Accommodation near Vienne Attractions
- More accommodation types in Vienne
- Choose Your Vienne Hotel Style
- Search Vienne Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Vienne
- Hotels Near Vienne, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends