Derby Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Derby? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 20 that allow pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Hardinge Arms Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with flat-screen TVs and in-room fridges. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and guestroom size.
- Mackworth House Farm is a country house that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests laundry facilities and in-room kitchens. Our customers enjoy this 3-star country house's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at ibis budget Derby. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning your trip to Derby
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Derby is 20 mm
Exploring Derby with your pet
Known for its museums, Derby has lots to offer visitors, including its cathedrals and archaeology sites. See the local sights and visit Derby Museum and Art Gallery and Derby Cathedral. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Derby Theatre and intu Derby. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Supapet, Pets at Home Derby or Just For Pets.