Guests will want to experience the bars, coffeehouses and golfing in Denham. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its parks and restaurants.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Denham
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Denham Golf Club, Buckinghamshire Golf Club, and Twickenham Stadium are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Royal Albert Hall, Kew Palace, and Hammersmith Apollo
- Attractions include Legoland, Royal Botanic Gardens, and Thorpe Park
- Notable landmarks include Denham Lock, Windsor Castle, and Frogmore House
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Colne Valley Regional Park, Kensington Gardens, and Roxbourne Park Miniature Trains
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Westfield London Shopping Centre and Portobello Road Market
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Wembley Stadium, Wembley Arena or Griffin Park Stadium, Brentford, England, United Kingdom
Getting around Denham
There are plenty of options for getting around Denham. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Uxbridge Denham Station.
Staying in Denham
Seeking a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like Falcon Inn.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Falcon Inn with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Denham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Denham is 21 millimetres