Search Hotels in Cinecitta, Rome
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Cinecitta, Rome
Cinecitta is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its live music, theatres and museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Park of the Aqueducts and Cinecitta 2. Cinecitta is a great base for exploring the greater Rome area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Cinecitta
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Cinecitta, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- Buongiorno Roma: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the B&B's walkable location and clean rooms.
- Martini Bed: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and parking.
- B&B Domus dei Consoli: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
Cinecitta may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Rome neighbourhood for a place to stay. Tuscolano is a neighbourhood well regarded for its cheese shops and coffee shops. This neighbourhood is home to 136 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Via Cesena B&B: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, free WiFi and a terrace, 14-minute walk from Colosseum.
- Hotel Appia 442: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
- Orlando Innamorato B&B: Bed & breakfast with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace. Our guests rate this B&B highly for its spacious rooms.
Exploring This Rome Neighbourhood
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Museo di Archeologia Per Roma, Museo delle Mura or Museo degli Strumenti Musicali during your stay in Cinecitta. You could also plan a visit to Park of the Aqueducts or Cinecitta 2 when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Tuscolano is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like Mausoleum of Helena, Mausoleo di Monte del Grano and Via Appia Nuova Shopping District.
Getting Around Cinecitta and the Greater Rome Area
If you want to see more of the city, Subaugusta Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Giulio Agricola Station and Cinecitta Station. To venture out of town, take a train from Rome Capannelle Station.